WARNING: This utility will OVERWRITE mpdf.php file in the current directory.
Select the functions you wish to INCLUDE in your mpdf.php program. When you click generate, a new mpdf.php file will be written to the current directory.
- HTML-CSS is required for many of the other functions to work including: Tables, Lists, Backgrounds, Forms, Border-radius and all other CSS
- DIRECTW includes the functions to Write directly to the PDF file e.g. Write, WriteText, WriteCell, Text, Shaded_box, AutosizeText
- You must include either HTML-CSS or DIRECTW
- JPG, PNG and JPG images are supported with IMAGES-CORE
- For WMF Images, you must include both IMAGES-CORE and IMAGES-WMF
- IMAGES-CORE are required for BACKGROUNDS (IMAGES) or WATERMARKS to work